Freeradius + MySQL wrong Timestamps

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 21:17:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

>    Problems: If i register user using SIP phone and call other SIP extension
>    then freeradius start accounting and insert entry in MySQL/radaccts tables
>    if i end call then it doesn't update END accounting  ( Bye ). I have
>    google it everywhere but didn't get single clue so i hope i get something
>    here from you guys

FreeRADIUS does what you tell it to do. you are getting Stop packets...okay... but
look at the SQL that you are telling it to run when you get such packets...if you want your Connect Start/End
toimes to be populated then you need to adjust the Start/Stop SQL queries as you require them...
you have a DB schema..ensur eit gets used as you want it to be used.

alan