FreeRadius in Windows - was Sourceforge and FreeRADIUS (Arran Cudbard-Bell)

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:35:57 CEST 2014

I have not replied to other previous similar message to not feed further
this misunderstanding.

I am not related in any way to the Windows guys, so I am not quite sure why
I should have an interest into "introducing confusion". Relax a bit guys.

I am quite aware this a serious matter - What I wanted to convey is that I
found that site, and it appeared to be  "very legit", only that - maybe on
purpose. I may have read or not the previous message, however this one hit
the point for me.

Regards