Help Accounting packet forwarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Feb 2 15:20:16 CET 2014

battossai wrote:
> As from i read, "class" attribute was a cookie that send from radiusd
> right ?

  Yes.

> Forget first what value of that class, if you like give me how to make
> this class is come up in accounting packet. Give one example that worked.

  You were told already.  If you're not going to read the responses on
this list, you shouldn't be asking here.

> I'm looking for accept-accept response, and still could not find it.
> Thank you for all your support.

  You need to pay attention, and to do some more work yourself.
Repeatedly asking the same questions on the list is rude.

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2014-January/070117.html