No subject

Antonio Fernández Pérez antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Wed Feb 5 11:27:39 CET 2014

Hi list,

I think that there are a mistake in sqlcounter_expire_on_login module with
large uses. I have detected that users with three duration months could
navigate more than three months.
The problem is with the use of TIME_DIFF function that is limited to the
range allowd for TIME's values. By default, TIME's range is '-838:59:59' to
'838:59:59', thirty four days, more or less. So if you have a username of
two months and this uses expre_on_login module, there are a problem!

I have fixed the problem modifying the query on module file: I have
replaced "TIME_TO_SEC(TIMEDIFF(NOW(), acctstarttime))" by
"TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND,
acctstarttime, NOW())" and now works fine.

Please, let me know if this is a bug in FreeRADIUS or If I have a mistake
in my configuration (In MySQL or FreeRADIUS services).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antonio.