Conditional Auth Response?

Darren Ward (darrward) darrward at cisco.com
Sat Feb 8 02:03:19 CET 2014

Hi All

I'm looking for a way to change the response to an auth request based on the attributes in the request

  -   if I receive a request for user 'bob' with just the password then send the response with normal attributes and one that has 'Cisco-Control-Info += "QV50000000"
  -   if I receive a request for user 'bob' with password and 'Cisco-Control-Info = QV<value>' then respond with 'Cisco-Control-Info += "QV0"

Basically that value in the first response sets a volume quota limit of 50Meg but when the device sends back a 're-auth' request when it thinks the volume has been used up I ned to respond with the QV0 so FreeRADIUS confirms that is all used up

Apologies I just can't make sense of the way to write conditional rules for a user

Darren