Radius Issue, No response from server

Rishabh.Shukla rishabh.shukla at i-link.co.in
Mon Feb 10 15:10:32 CET 2014

Hello,

I have deployed radius server + daloradius + MySQL in centos 6 and all configuration is done perfectly. I have added HP ProCurve switch 3400 CL as my NAS for sending authentication requests.  The scenarios is this: the server is responding and accepting the packets locally but when I try to authenticate through the HP ProCurve switch the server does not respond.

I have also stopped the iptables services still radius server is not listening and during debug we found that the request is not even reaching radius server and moreover I am not getting any error message at all.

I will be grateful if anybody can help me out to overcome this problem.

Thanks and regards
Rishabh.