User and group attributes

Lorenzo Milesi maxxer at ufficyo.com
Wed Feb 26 18:42:55 CET 2014

Hi.
I know it's a stupid question but so far I couldn't manage to dig it out.

I'm using FR2 with MySQL backend. All my users belong to one or more group. I usually set the Idle-Timeout attribute using the radgroupreply table, and it works great. For a minority of users I'd like to override this attribute to a different value, but I cannot have FR reply as I wish.

Current situation:
Radcheck:
USERA MD5-Password	:=	somemd5hash
Radusergroup:
USERA c_gvt	30
Radgroupreply
c_gvt	Idle-Timeout	:=	3800

This works fine and replies 3800.
If I add

USERA	Idle-Timeout	:=	100

to radreply it will still reply 3800. Then I checked manpage of USERS [1] so I changed:

Radreply:
USERA	Idle-Timeout	:=	100
Radgroupreply
c_gvt	Idle-Timeout	=	3800