FreeRADIUS 3.0: 3rd party module build structure?

Julius Plenz plenz at cis.fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 27 22:58:39 CET 2014

Hi, Alan!

* Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> [2014-02-27 22:28]:
> Copy an "all.mk" from another module, and set the relevant flags.
> Notice it's a *lot* simpler than before:
>
> TARGET = rlm_omapi.la
> SRCS   = rlm_omapi.c
> TGT_CFLAGS = -I/server/dhcp/server/include -I/server/dhcp/src/isc-dhcp/bind/include
> TGT_LDFLAGS = -L/server/dhcp/server/lib -ldhcpctl -lomapi -ldns -lisc

Yes, I got so far. But I'm developing the module in a separate
repository outside the FreeRADIUS sources (e.g. I have ~/src/rlm_omapi
and ~/src/freeradius). I'd like to include some makefile from the
FreeRADIUS source tree without the need to copy my module into the
source tree under src/modules in order to compile it there. Is that
possible?

> We've gotten rid of libtool and libltdl completely.  Life is *much*
> easier.

Good riddance :-)

Julius