Hello, please help me with SQL integration

Maciej Milewski milu at dat.pl
Fri Feb 28 15:11:57 CET 2014

On 28.02.2014 12:26, For Sinton wrote:
> seems that FreeBSD does not having port freeradius3-mysql

It doesn't need such port - it have options to enable disable some
functions.

cd /usr/ports/net/freeradius3 && make config; tick mysql and
build/rebuild port.
By default many of options are turned off as some of the users use LDAP,
others use Postgresql and others Mysql.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Maciej Milewski