Order of loading modules

Francesco Maisano maisanof at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 01:45:55 CET 2014

Hi all,

I need to known the order of loading of freeradius modules because i have
two server with same configuration but when i start freeradius on server 1
charge, in order, module x (perl) and y (perl_Original) after, on server 2
viceversa. This info is needed because i have modified the perl module and
first, i have saved the original perl with name perl_Original and i have
modified the perl with the execution of my perl script.

Best regards
maframan

My servers: Freeradius version  2.1.12 with perl library 5.14.2 on solaris
SPARC 10 operating system