Order of loading modules

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 7 15:36:56 CET 2014

Francesco Maisano wrote:
> i see my configuration in instantiate section and I do not understand
> where it is shown the load order of the modules, please explain me.

  The instantiate section says it controls the load order of modules.

  You need to list modules in order in "instantiate".

  This is documented.

> Below my radiusd.conf (same file for each servers)

  I don't want to see radiusd.conf.

> and startup of
> freeradius in debug mode on server A and on server B and you see the
> difference in loading modules order.

  You already said that.  I don't need to see it again.

> radiusd.conf instantiate section:

  Posting the default configuration here is useless.  Do you think I
don't have access to it?

  To be honest, it looks like you didn't even bother to read the
documentation for the "instantate" section.  It contains the EXACT TEXT
you used to ask your question.

  If you can't be bothered to do any work to solve the problem, we can't
be bothered to help you.