coa / proxy question

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Thu Jan 9 10:03:41 CET 2014

OK I now have part one of this done - radacct now holds the LNS IP
address thank you.

I just want to clarify one small thing if I may ...

With the CoA I currently have one CoA server enabled on port 3799 on
the radius server. How should I forward the CoA to the LNS ? Do I
setup 2 CoA servers either on different ports or IPs within FreeRadius
and each send to a different LNS, or Can FreeRadius itself do a SQL
query based on the AcctUniqueId and use that to get the IP to forward
to ?

Or have I again got this totally wrong ?

Thanks in advance I do appreciate your help

--
Richard Palmer | Director | Merula Limited
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 3243995
Support Email support at merula.net