Radius Server and Ldap Server

李亚坤 liyakun127 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:15:57 CET 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to set up a radius server to perform authentication for wifi
login against the user with password database in LDAP.

I have no right to get the password back from LDAP, and the only reply
information from LDAP server is the I login in success.

However, I need to login wifi by a user name and password stored in LDAP
server, without the reply password from LDAP, how can the radius server
check whether the password I have provided is correct.

I have tried many ways, but none of them work. I need help from you.
Thanks.

Best Regards
Li