Radius dies

Tyller D tyllerd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:56:56 CET 2014

Hi Alan,

thanks for the response.

I thought that running through perl would be better as the interpreter was
loaded into memory.

So what would be better, a Perl script or using unlang?

Basically the script does a select query on the DB, then all the logic and
does some inserts into the DB.

What do you recommend perl or unlang?

Thanks