Write 3GPP attributes accounting into mysql problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 13 13:26:28 CET 2014

bit1 wrote:
> But the '%{request:3GPP-IMSI}' does not work, it is empty, however the '%Z' countains the full accounting packet. It seems the 3GPP-* runtime variable does not get value or may be the format is wrong.

  (a) run the server in debugging mode to see what's going on

  (b) see the FAQ about accounting data.

  This isn't magic.  If there's no 3GPP-IMSI in the request, then the
server can't insert it into the database.

> I'v made a not so elegant solution with mysql-udf-preg and regexped the necessary attribs from full packet , but i think it could be too slow with more attribs/inserts.
> Do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

  You've been very careful to post as little information as possible.
i.e. not the debug output as suggested in the FAQ, "man" page, web
pages, Wiki, and daily on this list.

  So... no.  I have no idea how to solve this issue.