Radacct table is growing and growing

Antonio Fernández Pérez antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Fri Jan 17 09:18:47 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I have a radacct table with more than 12300000 rows. I have increased RAM
memory recently because the data base is working with InnoDB engine and was
necessary to load data into the buffer. But, anybody knows some technique
that allows freeradius makes authentications with radacct historical tables?

I have thought in grouping rows using the UserName, keeping only one row
for each user. Also I thought in make quarterly tables but this is a proble
to authenticate users.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,