Radacct table is growing and growing

Antonio Fernández Pérez antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Fri Jan 17 13:18:34 CET 2014

Thanks for your replies.

I know that radacct is not used for authentication but, its rows contains
information (Seconds) to the counters (To allow or not start a session).

So, my problem is that I have all rows in only one table, without
historical data. The server is working with NAS (Disk cabin), for this
reason sharding and partitioning techniques I think that there are not
necessary.

Do you know if are there some technique to implement or if FreeRADIUS
allows to work with more than one radacct table?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antonio.