undefined reference to 'pthread_'

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:36:00 CET 2014

Ok. I founded a "workaround". I don't have time for a complete solution now.
after ./configure
edit Make.inc in the root folder and add -pthread (without 'l' !!!) to the
LDFLAGS variable.

Modules that will not compile without this work around are: rlm_dbm
(rlm_dbm_parser) , rlm_ippool (rlm_ippool_tool) and rlm_mschap
(smbencrypt). Moreover the radsniff utility will not compile without this
workaround.

Thanks all for help.
Regards
MM