Debian 7 sendfromto()

r00tk1d at km.pl.ua r00tk1d at km.pl.ua
Wed Jan 22 10:02:04 CET 2014

Finally it's done and working, and I think there is a BUG in FreeRADIUS DHCP module

First, FreeRADIUS doesn't set DHCP-Flag to "Broadcast" by default (I removed the "boroadcast=" from config in listen section)
Second, FreeRAIUS trying to send DHCP-Offer and DHCP-Reply to destination address "giaddr" BUT to port 68. I added a line
that changes the destination to GIADDR:67 and now it's works just fine.

Best Regards,
Alex K