Debian 7 sendfromto()

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 23 16:04:31 CET 2014

r00tk1d at km.pl.ua wrote:
> I'm sorry for double posting, but it still sending replies to port 68

  Well... what does the *rest* of the debug output say?  You say it's
sending replies to port 68.  And then post an edited debug output
showing it sending replies to port 68.

  It doesn't show anything else... like the input packet, processing, etc.

  Please give me information which lets me *do* something.  Right now,
all I know is it's still broken.

> And I need fix for wrong directory lookup file dictionary.dhcp , temporary I copied it to raddb dir, while it is in /usr/local/share/freeradius/

  After more testing, I've reverted that change.  I'll leave it for 4.0.