Help Accounting packet forwarding

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:39:32 CET 2014

hi,

still don't know how to knew that this is worked.
i'm using freeradius for pptp system with mikrotik.

right now i like to add some atribute in accounting packet, let say class
atribute, who to do this ?
from that i like to forward this accounting data into another freeradius
server, in this case netsweeper radius server.

can give me info how to insert a atribute / avp ?
sorry if this to basic for all of you, i'm completely fresh beginer for
freeradius.

thanks.