Authenticating wifi users via mysqldb

Winston McDowell winston.mcd99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:23:15 CET 2014

I tried setting up freeradius with mysql based on the information from the
wiki site.

I can run radtest from the command line and authenticate a user in the
database.

Every attempt via wifi generates the error "Ignoring requests to
authentication address * port 1812 from unknown client 192.168.226.248 port
58245"

I have the following tables in mysql :

nas, radacct, radcheck, radgroupcheck, radgroupreply, radposauth,radreply,
radusergroup.

I only have 2 test users in table radcheck, if that is the issue, what
table fields should I populate to get one of my test users to authenticate
via wifi?

My objective is to only authenticate my wifi users via a central db, any
recommendations for the basic way to achieve that is appreciated.