SSH Logins to Cisco Switch. RADIUS/Active Directory

Luke Ramsden lukermsdn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:57:00 CET 2014

Hi, I am trying to authenticate SSH logins to my Cisco 3750 switches using
RADIUS/Active Directory. I think this means I will need the Cisco switches
to send an MSCHAPv2 challenge to the RADIUS server? I am struggling to
achieve this and wondered if anyone else had come across this and could
offer some advice?

Essentially, all I want is to remotely access the switches on my network
using Active Directory credentials. Are there any other/better methods if
the above is not possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated :-)