Changed behaviour in v3.x

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 16:15:25 CET 2014

On 01/27/2014 06:10 PM, stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk wrote:
> Thanks Arran,
>
> I'll apply that tomorrow and retry it.
>
> I hope I can persuade RedHat to pop that into their version of 3.0.1 as well ;-)

We can certainly get it into the Fedora version.

But getting it into RHEL-7 is uncertain, we're at the stage in RHEL-7
prep where things are supposed to be stable, going forward any changes
are going to require management sign-off backed by strong customer need.

Please file a bug against the freeradius package for Fedora 20 (the only
Fedora release at the moment which has 3.x). That bugzilla will make
sure it gets fixed in Fedora and then I can clone Fedora bugzilla into
RHEL-7 bugs where it will await management consideration.

Use this URL to file the bug:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?component=freeradius&product=Fedora&classification=Fedora

--
John