PEAP and Automatically use my Windows logon name

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 31 13:47:32 CET 2014

Bruncko Michal wrote:
> this is much more better than searching within Commits on Github web.
> the only problem is the huge amount of commits and the fact, that from
> the commit description is not possible to find out if this is related
> commit to the described issue or not.

  The fix is in the rlm_mschap module.

  There is a reason why so many replies here appear "unhelpful".  We
assume that people are willing to work, and to ask questions where they
get stuck.  It's what *we* did to get to our current level of knowledge.

  The replies are intended to guide people to figure things out for
themselves.  This is frustrating when you just want to get something
done quickly.  But it means you get *more* done in the long run.

  One of my shop teachers would say "fast is wrong.  slow is correct.
correct is fast".  That applies here, too.