crash freeradius

Arnaud . arn0 at live.fr
Wed Jul 2 11:56:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

Looking at the configuration I find many things related radutmp and radwtmp to disable it.

In the accounting section:

#  Update the wtmp file

        #

        #  If you don't use "radlast", you can delete this line.

        unix

#  For Simultaneous-Use tracking.

        #

        #  Due to packet losses in the network, the data here

        #  may be incorrect.  There is little we can do about it.

        radutmp

#  Session database, used for checking Simultaneous-Use. Either the radutmp

#  or rlm_sql module can handle this.

#  The rlm_sql module is *much* faster

session {

        radutmp

        #

        #  See "Simultaneous Use Checking Querie" in sql.conf

        sql

}

this is where you need to "unix" comment and "radutmp"?

Sorry but I'm newbie in freeradius ..

Thank You