Two or more Address Lists

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Jul 3 06:32:27 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Anderson Scouto da Silva
<anderson at tubaron.com.br> wrote:
> That's exactly what I need to return two records there (two address lists
> for Mikrotik),

Do you mean "I need to return both Mikrotik-Address-List attributes to
mikrotik"?

In this case, FR already does that. See the end of the debug log.

If mikrotik does NOT see that (i.e. it only sees one
Mikrotik-Address-List), then most likely it's mikrotik's fault. You
can probably check with tcpdump to be ABSOLUTELY sure that FR DOES
return both attributes.

--
Fajar