FreeRadius, block login after bad password

Aurélien Muh aurelazy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:57:53 CEST 2014

You are definitly right about this, it's not the first think I am
doing on the FreeRad, anyway I like to enter in the machine and know
what I can do with it ;-) So I am paid to play with it, hehe.
Right now I try to understand how to implement the lockout, and there
is not so much info on this on the net.

Thanks to all of you,
Aurélien