radiusd.conf max request ?

Arnaud . arn0 at live.fr
Sat Jul 19 16:24:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I will contact you again because I would like confirmation that the increase in the value "max_request" to a very large value can improve without risk?

I have a server with 6x 8192Mo RAM and Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU E5630 at 2.53GH and 16 ccores.

In addition, for messages:

Tue Jul 15 2014 8:46:41 p.m.: Error: Discarding duplicate request from client localhost: 2054 - ID: 0 due to unfinished request 442908

I did some research and I compend it's because of my DB too slow but I did not find what he needed to do to solve this?

Thank you and sorry for all these questions: s

best regards