radiusd.conf max request ?

Arnaud . arn0 at live.fr
Sun Jul 20 17:45:18 CEST 2014

Hello, ok the documentation is not clear about max-requests ...

"This should be 256 Multiplied by the number of clients." The word "clients" is not clear ...

That is why one member told me to increase the value to a very large number to be quiet ...

And that is why I wanted to know if there was no problem doing this

For DB I understand that this is linked to the base and not to Freeradius. I will repair and optimize databases

best Regards