Cisco AV Pair

Dan Fleming flemingdp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:20:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am using daloradius with free radius 2.1.12 on Ubuntu 14.04.

I have configured users and passwords and sucessfully authenticate users
connecting to a standalone cisco 1142 accesspoint. I can see in the debug
that the cisco-avpair is sending the ssid to the free radius server in the
debug but I dont think it is being checked.

No matter what I put in av pair the user gets Access-Accept.

I have tried both operator == and =: but neither make a difference.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel