Freeradius authentification against Kerberos

Mathieu Simon (Lists) matsimon.lists at simweb.ch
Thu Jul 24 08:29:01 CEST 2014

Hi Benjamin

Am 24.07.2014 um 07:29 schrieb Benjamin Stahl (TH-Wildau.de):

> Is possible to configure both variants? EAP-TTLS and PEAP-MSCHAPv2.
> I got EAP-TTLS work under Ubuntu-Client with TTLS.
Yes, FreeRADIUS actually can enable multiple EAP methods on the same
server, you just need to configure them (and not disable them - most
pre-packaged default configs enable all modules)

> Can you give me a info how i can connect Winbind to the NT-Domain?
> Thanks.
Is it a NT4-style domain or Active Directory?

If it is AD, look up the howtos on the FreeRADIUS wiki and Alan's
deployingradius.com. Samba 4 Domains behave like Microsoft AD. These
howtos are pretty complete as it's a common and regularly asked use case.

If it is a Samba 3 NT4-style domain, things might be different with
winbind. (haven't done that)

-- Mathieu