EAP-GTC configuration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jul 27 15:32:59 CEST 2014

Levavi, Yariv wrote:
> 1)      Is the first entered password being transferred to FreeRadius?

  What does the debug output say?

> What attributes can we use in order to obtain it? In which way is it
> encoded?

  You can see it all in the debug output.  Or, by reading the EAP-GTC
specs.  Which is what I did...

> 2)      May you please send us an example for attribute to check,
> redirect sentence and where should the check be placed?

  I'm asking you to do some work yourself.  It's not hard.  All of the
information you need is in the debug output.

  If you're building a commercial product based on FreeRADIUS, it would
be a good idea to understand how to debug it.

> 3)      Can we configure FreeRadius as a client of another Radius (to
> whom we want to redirect to) and so we can establish a secured channel
> through?

  That's called "proxying".  It works.  It's also documented.

> 4)      The documents you refer us to are not complete. Are there any
> other documentation regarding FreeRadius full configuration?

  You have all of the documentation which is publicly available.

  To be frank, about 99% of the FreeRADIUS behavior is documented in the
configuration files.  The rest of the problems people see are with
*clients*, which we cannot document.  Because we didn't write the
client.  If you want to figure out what the client sends to FreeRADIUS,
read the debug output.