Problems building 2.2.5

Jonathan Gazeley Jonathan.Gazeley at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 11:23:18 CEST 2014

I'm trying to build a 2.2.5 RPM on and for CentOS 6 x86_64 using the
spec file included in the source distribution. Build always fails at the
end when packaging the files with this error:

RPM build errors:
     Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
    /etc/raddb/panic.gdb

The file /etc/raddb/panic.gdb contains the following:

[jg4461 at build64 raddb]$ cat panic.gdb
info locals
info args
thread apply all bt full
quit

I can't find any other reference in the output from the build process
that would seem to explain this. Anyone got any pointers (no pun
intended) for tracking this one down? I'm a sysadmin, not a developer,
and I'm not particularly familiar with C or gdb.

Thanks,
Jonathan