Android 2.3.5 supplicants failing after upgrade to FreeRADIUS 2.2.5 from 2.2.0

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Jun 2 13:18:57 CEST 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Robert Franklin <rcf34 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> This is aside from a period of about 45 minutes following the upgrade where a mistake in the RPM caused the sites-available/default and inner-tunnel files to be overwritten with the default ones, before our local copies were reinstated.  This obviously trashed much of our local configuration, causing authentication to fail for a period.

The above might not be your main concern (since you've got it fixed),
but I wonder where did you get the RPM from. The bundled suse specfile
has

%config(noreplace) %{_sysconfdir}/raddb/*

which, in theory, should leave your config files alone.

If you got the RPM from suse, then you should file a bug to them.

--
Fajar