LDAP Groups to Freeradius and then Ruckus Wireless?

Enrique Sainz Baixauli enriquesainz.beca at intef.educacion.es
Thu Jun 5 11:52:13 CEST 2014

> Is rlm_cache the answer to my problems? If so, should I just call it in
authorize in inner-tunnel after ldap and then to retrieve in default server
post-auth? Or when/how? And if not, any other solutions to this?

After a few trial-and-error runs, I've gotten it to work. For the record,
this is my config:

mods-enabled/cache:

update {
	control:LDAP-Group += control:LDAP-Group
}

sites-enabled/default:

post-auth {
	cache
	foreach &control:LDAP-Group {
		update reply {
			&Ruckus-User-Groups += "%{Foreach-Variable-0}"

sites-enabled/inner-tunnel:
authorize {
	[...]
	ldap
	cache
	[...]
}

Thanks everybody who tried to help me, I hope this can help somebody in the
future.
Cheers!