Fwd: eap-sim on freeradius failed

Muhammad Hasan muhhasan.1311 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:50:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

First, I want to apologize if my english is not so well and I have no
experience in Ubuntu and freeradius before.
I have a probem with freeradius when I was trying to install EAP-SIM with
freeradius-server-2.2.0 on ubuntu server 12.04.4

I was following the steps on this web
https://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/EapSimAka

the step are:
1. apt-get install dpkg-dev
2. apt-get build-dep freeradius
3. tar xvzf freeradius-server-2.2.0.tar.gz
​4. apply patch on eapsimlib.c
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/cfd61d24b99022eb613054bbf7e0da4fa3af1bde
5. build the deb packages on freeradius-server folder
debian/rules binary
6. out from freeradius-server folder and install the packages
dpkg -i libfreeradius2_2.2.0...
dpkg -i freeradius_2.2.0...
dpkg -i freeradius-common_2.2.0...
dpkg -i freeradius-utils_2.2.0...

and then when I was on step 6, dpkg -i freeradius_2.2.0...
i got fail,
* checking FreeRADIUS daemon configuration ... [fail]
invoke-rc.d: initscript freeradius, action "restart" failed.
Processing triggers for ureadahead.

this is result when I type ​Freeradius -X
Unable to open file "/etc/freeradius/sql/mysql/ippool-dhc.conf": No such
file or directory
Errors reading or parsing /etc/feeradius/radius.conf

what should I do then?
please help me...

--
Best Regards,