I must have NT domain hack configured wrong.

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 10:58:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

> however it specifically says in the comments not to use it. Based on
> observations, it seems to strip the "HOSTNAME\\" from the username
> (but not the eap identity).

ensure that you are calling the required modules in the inner-tunnel
(as you are?) for the default tunnel (eg ntdomain after suffix)

radtest is just PAP - so expect things to be fine no matter what...you need to
run EAP tests against your server - eg with eapol_test (part of wpa_supplicant
package...very powerful tool that one).

alan