LDAP Groups to Freeradius and then Ruckus Wireless?

Enrique Sainz Baixauli enriquesainz.beca at intef.educacion.es
Mon Jun 9 14:17:53 CEST 2014

>>> Use
>> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/archive/release_3_0_4_
>> rc1.ta
>> r.gz
>>>
>>> -Arran
>>
>> Thanks, I've downloaded it and started compiling using the debian
>> rules with dpkg-buildpackage, but it looks like they're still broken
>> and it runs into an infinite loop.
>
>*sigh*

Well, I was just following
http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Build#Building-Debian-packages

>> Is there another build script for debian somewhere? Or, will 3.0.4 be
>> available in the repository for Debian 7 soon?
>>

>You should just be able to do make deb from the top level directory.
>
>I've never seen the issue you're seeing.
>
>-Arran

Now I downloaded the package again, extracted it, cd'ed into it extracted
and ran 'make deb'... twenty minutes later it's still running ./configure
for each freeradius module over and over...

If I look carefully, after a bunch of checking lines there are a few
config.status lines (creating all.mk, creating config.h, config.h is
unchanged) and right after that some warnings about several unrecognized
--with-large-files, etc (in total, 11 options were unrecognized when running
configure for rlm_python, which is the only one I can see now that I hit ^C)

Then it goes on to another module and prints those messages again. So I
wonder why this fails (or doesn't get to end) in my system but runs
peacefully in yours :S

Anyway, thanks for all the help :)