LDAP Groups to Freeradius and then Ruckus Wireless?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 11 15:57:22 CEST 2014

Enrique Sainz Baixauli wrote:
> I am totally unsure what was going on with that Foreach-Variable-# thing,
> but it seems to be working fine now. I was following Arran's advice in [1]
> to try to minimize calls to ldap when Foreach-Variable-1 was empty all of a
> sudden, so I switched to Foreach-Variable-0 and everything started working
> fine.

  I'm really not sure what that means.  You are aware that
Foreach-Variable-0 and Foreach-Variable-1 are different, right?

  Foreach-Variable-0 is for the FIRST loop.  Foreach-Variable-1 is for
the second NESTED loop.

  If you use Foreach-Variable-1 inside of one loop, it won't refer to
anything, and it won't exist.