Unable to disconnect user after Max-Daily-Session

Alexandre Rubert alexandre.rubert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:24:18 CEST 2014

Hello,
I use Freeradius 2.1.10 for three years and my clients use coova to
connect to my radius. In my MySQL database I set :
radcheck :
myusername --- Cleartext-Password --- := --- pass
myusername --- Max-User-Machine --- := --- 1
myusername --- Max-All-Session --- := --- 300
myusername --- Max-Daily-Session --- := --- 170

radgroupreply:
mygroup --- Acct-Interim-Interval --- := --- 90

radusergroup
myusername --- mygroup --- 1

When I connect to my hotspot  through coovachilli, I'm not
disconnected after Max-Daily-Session (170seconds) but after
Max-All-Session (300seconds) there is a Session-Timeout and I am
disconnected. When I retry to connect Radius reply I've used all the
time (300seconds)

Now When I stay connected 200 seconds and disconnect mannualy. I can't
reconnect due to the Max-Daily-Session.

I think everything work but I'd like to be disconnected when I reach
the Max-Daily-Session like when I reach the Max-All-Session.

PS : Freeradius and Coova are not on the same machine, I don't know if
it's a problem.

Thanks