Issues with building Freeradius on CentOS 6.5: need rlm_cache

Brandon B. Jozsa bjozsa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:39:41 CEST 2014

It wasn't any limitation of the documentation or freeradius at all. To me, it's a limitation of some of the Linux distros. I'm a fan of FreeBSD for servers, but our requirement is using either RHEL or Centos. When you build on those systems it seems like you're locked in dependency hell. I could have built from spec, but then some other operations group has to support it after it's developed. And of course that makes the system less supportable for the masses. Is there any way to get this 2.5 version into the Centos 6 stable repos? My main issue was the need for rlm_cache...as it's a direct requirement for my needs in this case.

--
Brandon B. Jozsa
Principal Of Technology Security - AT&T - Chief Security Office

AT&T Proprietary; not for use or disclosure outside the AT&T companies. This message and any attachments to it contain confidential business information intended solely for the recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.