Dumb all returned attributes

Brandon Jozsa bjozsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:02:35 CEST 2014

Want to approach this differently than trying to use cache, as I don't
think rlm_cache will fit what I need. At least not how I can logically wrap
my head around it anyway...

I'm running FR in proxy mode and can collect send user auth to an upstream
radius server. Is there any way to collect, and dump, all returned
attributes to a text file? If so, how can I do this...I can't find any good
articles that show how to really do this.

It's for a quick and dirty forklift solution to replace an old, ready to
fail RSA server. I want to try dumping the output first, then possibly
figure out how to use a rlm_perl to maybe put back into a mysql database
for later use. I could really use some help trying to figure this out.

--
Brandon