Is it possible to do Auth, Accounting and COA over single client initiated RADSEC session?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 26 13:17:24 CEST 2014

Smc Kms wrote:
> I have been working with the TLS configuration and see that it supports
> Auth+Acct only, and so far I have not figured out how to get COA
> messages to go back down the same connection.

  It's not possible right now.

> If this is not currently supported, is this a feature that is in
> consideration for future development?

  Sure.  It's probably not difficult.  You would have to mark up the
"home server" structure for CoA, to say "use available incoming TLS
connections".

  In fact, the hardest part would be tracking the incoming TLS
connections.  Right now, the only place they're tracked is in the event
loop which listens on the socket.  There's no need to look them up
anywhere, so the code doesn't do that.