EAP-TLS with CRL Howto

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Sat Mar 1 03:35:41 CET 2014

Sorry, I see I posted to you direct... [I'll try again.]

---
AD>   RHEL should have 3.x as the "freeradius3" package.
I did an RPM search and 6.5 appears to be using 2.1.12 - I'd guess
RHEL7 [when it's out] will come with a 3.x branch.

[Actually I went and looked out of curiosity and RHEL7 is supposed to
be based on FC19, which appears to only have 2.2, not 3.x. FC20 does
have a 3.x branch however.]

But perhaps I'm missing something.

AD>   The rest are (to be honest) completely retarded for using a version
AD> that was 2 years out of date when Ubuntu 12.04 was released.

AD>   I think I might just start doing Ubuntu packages myself.

That would be nice.

While I'm not against compiling something myself, having to watch for
security patches and re-compile to fix them etc - isn't a task I'm
ready to sign up for usually... so using the distro packaging is a lot
easier.

Thanks for the follow-up.

-Greg