FR3 reply ldap's attr when bind as a user

zz d zzd7zzd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:11:57 CET 2014

Hello, Arran. It seems that I've solved the problem.
In "mods-available/ldap" update section, I changed

reply:Reply-Message := 'mail'

reply:Reply-Message := 'distinguishedName'

And then the reply contains "Reply-Message := 'value_of_distinguishedName'".

It's strange. I am sure ldap  returns attribute "mail".