Cisco attributes for freeradius

Lalit Choudhary lalitvc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:31:37 CET 2014

Hello  All,

I configured freeradius  for mikrotik NAS,it  taking user  reply
 attributes from  mysql  database.
eg. Mikrotik-Rate-Limit (to  limit  user bandwidth )
and Mikrotik-Total-Limit (data usage limit) ,its working  fine.

I also configured Cisco NAS with  freeradius  can someone help  me to  find
 out which  attributes we use to Limit user bandwidth and Data usage limit
 to send in request  reply.
I  checked few post  and set  user bandwidth limit using  following
 attribute.

Cisco-Avpair  = 'lcp:interface-config#1=rate-limit output 4194304 10000
10000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop'

Cisco-Avpair  += 'lcp:interface-config#2=rate-limit input 3194304 10000
10000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop'

It's working  for  limit  user  upload /download speed.

Warm Regards,

Lalit