FreeRADIUS 3.0: Segfault in rlm_detail

Julius Plenz plenz at cis.fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 6 12:58:01 CET 2014

Hi, Arran!

* Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> [2014-03-05 19:06]:
> Fixed...

The issue is not really resolved yet... I'm using 0565937, "That's
BIG_ENDIAN and LITTLE_ENDIAN", and I get:

    $ ./configure
    checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no

    $ grep -i endian src/include/autoconf.h
    /* #undef BIG_ENDIAN */
    #define LITTLE_ENDIAN 1
    /* Define WORDS_BIGENDIAN to 1 if your processor stores words with the most
    # if defined __BIG_ENDIAN__
    #  define WORDS_BIGENDIAN 1
    # ifndef WORDS_BIGENDIAN
    /* #  undef WORDS_BIGENDIAN */

Yet still:

    /server/devel/src/freeradius/src/freeradius-devel/build.h:84:6:
        error: #error Failed determining endianness of system

I don't know too much about autoconf handling, but how is build.h
supposed to get the defs from autoconf.h? If I #include the autoconf.h
in build.h, magically everything compiles... ;-)

Julius