X11 Authentication

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Thu Mar 6 14:05:35 CET 2014

Hi,

I've deployed FreeRadius and am using it without issue on web applications
and SSH sessions, however, I'm trying to expand this usage into GUI logins
on an Ubuntu Linux based system (using one of the LightDM, GDM or KDM login
managers - any will suffice, but ideally LightDM for Unity).

I realise that this is outside the normal remit of this mailing list, and
I'm happy to be told to look elsewhere, but as the project shepherds the
pam_radius plugin, I was wondering whether there was just some settings I
needed to tweak or configure in that plugin, or even whether I'm just
looking in the wrong place to support my desired outcome.

Many thanks in advance,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs