dailycounter isnt started

Sanity Computers sales at sanitycomputers.com.au
Fri Mar 7 02:09:21 CET 2014

Sorry I thought I was clear, the debug looked absolutely normal except no
sign of the counter doing its job.
I have used all default settings from the wiki but I'm a bit lost to how the
counter works and what I should be seeing.

I found a few other users with the same problem - this chap found a solution
and added to githup so I will attempt to find it.

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/Probmels-with-sqlcounter-module-in-F
reeRADIUS-2-1-12-td5713958.html

The issue is when the counter first runs on the first login there is no data
in radacct ... so the query has no result.

Someone also said this is the query to use:
query = "SELECT COALESCE( SUM(acctsessiontime - GREATEST((%b -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(acctstarttime)), 0)) ) FROM radacct WHERE username =
'%{${key}}' AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(acctstarttime) + acctsessiontime > '%b'"

but that didn't work for me, I'll check github, thanks.